Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All You Can Eat Sushi... Round 2...

Surrounded by the laughs of Goldfish and Sashimi Queen, I found myself up for Round 2 of All You Can Eat Sushi shenanigans at Hachitarou (Hwy 7 and McCowan Rd)
The menu is endless and includes such flavour-filled temptations as deep-fried oysters, osaka shrimps, japanese steamed egg, and much, much, MUCH, more. The price is bearable, especially if you come often and hold a VIP discount card, thank you Goldfish!!! All in all, the best AYCE sushi around, and open late until 11pm! Check out this link for a more detailed version, as my drool is preventing me to type, check out this review at Good Food TO Blog , I'll let the photos speak for themselves... yummmmm.... http://foodto.blogspot.com/2009/03/hachitarou-japanese-cuisine.html Great Blog! Follow him!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I beat you to the blog. I put our experience at Lalibela on my undefined blog Five Ways to Disappear. Go to http://landscapeandmemorytoronto.blogspot.com

    I'm doing the all-you-can-eat sushi thing with you one day. I'm serious about checking out the awesome food in Scarborough during lunch.

    You rock!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

managing mid-life... by revisiting reviews!

 Ugh, I'm out of practice!  I was reminded of my gallivanting and good eats blog by a dear friend from yesteryear and thought it best to...