Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kelsey's, oh Kelsey's

As to why I'm even commenting on Kelsey's here, I really don't know as the food is pretty common place and "diverse" in the most generic Metro/Loblaws supermarket sense, only to say this people, "DON'T GO THERE!" if you want decent service and a glass of wine... relaxed after work atmosphere and delayed wine service is not a good combination..ugh... next! http://www.kelseys.ca/index.aspx You'll notice the tagline, "Cheers to Good Food!".... riiiiiight....

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Toots. We did have fun, but it's a real suburban car driver's experience. I'd love to get the staff on the TTC and head out for some dangerous food with lot's of dangerous drinks.
    Wishing to eat something crazy with you next week (and I mean that with all the cultural sensitivity in the world),
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

managing mid-life... by revisiting reviews!

 Ugh, I'm out of practice!  I was reminded of my gallivanting and good eats blog by a dear friend from yesteryear and thought it best to...