Monday, March 22, 2010

Bride talk at Brass Taps Pizza Pub...


Thursday evening saw a reunion of sorts; my girlfriend Bride-to-be has arrived from London, UK with a ring on her finger! After a second round of bridal dress shopping, B2B, myself and Ginger caught up over cheap pints, nachos and a tandoori chicken wrap ($7.95) Check it out at Brass Taps Pub at Danforth and Logan. The evening was topped off with some wine and pastries from Europa Fine Pastries and Bakery at Danforth and Pape, the best Portuguese flaky parcels of goodness in the city.
Brass Taps Pizza Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

managing mid-life... by revisiting reviews!

 Ugh, I'm out of practice!  I was reminded of my gallivanting and good eats blog by a dear friend from yesteryear and thought it best to...