Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspired by Madame Child...

Un gros merci to my beautiful sister who, to celebrate my 28th birthday, amongst my self-imposed lamenting on the 730 days until my 30th where I introspectively self-pitify my lack of gumption, lacklustre initiative and highlight the misadventures of my 20s I receive my cookbook collection's greatest possession: Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child. A re-inspiration of sorts as I press on to discover my personal joy: cooking and eating! Bon Appetit!

So mushy, it's my one allowance on an otherwise sassy look at eating.... ha!

Fun times with Julia and Letterman circa 1987... there's a throwback to the classic Akroyd skit from SNL... look for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

managing mid-life... by revisiting reviews!

 Ugh, I'm out of practice!  I was reminded of my gallivanting and good eats blog by a dear friend from yesteryear and thought it best to...