Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eating for an Emmy!

This post is for you Erin:
Anthony Bourdain, food critic, chef and now travel writer and more recently food adventurer whose explorations are chronicled in the TV series, No Reservations on Travel and Discovery TV has been nominated for Best Outstanding Writing For Non-Fiction Programming.  Go Anthony, it's your birthday, you're going to party like it's your birthday, gonna' sip bacardi like... well, you get the picture.

Stay tuned for the 62nd Annual Prime Time Emmy Awards on August 29 at 9 EST on NBC.  Check it out here: http://www.emmys.com/

Oh, and while I'm at it... Glee is up for 19 nominations... my other addiction, rock on my fellow gLeeks...

1 comment:

  1. If he doesn't win for hottest cranky fifty-something travelin' chef on TV, ar least he'll win the Emmy of my heart.
    Tonye just gets cooler and better looking with each episode.
    Yours truly,
    You know who.

    ReplyDelete

managing mid-life... by revisiting reviews!

 Ugh, I'm out of practice!  I was reminded of my gallivanting and good eats blog by a dear friend from yesteryear and thought it best to...